my whole existence might be filled with flaws 
and i grew up by not doing so 
what does it matter ?
unaware or afraid 
look inside, still looking for any way
i get caught and stay still
my head spins and my heart leaks
from desires and denials
i try hard to find to find what all this means
i don't realize when i give up
i'm a junkie
a system with a wound 
like waiting for a change
to be approved 
can anyone tell me anything ?
i keep missing something amazing
rot my eyes into cosmic plans
i met a dream and became its stalker
distance keeps me safe 
and free to eat from the view
but the dream looked at me back
and wondered who i was
so it came closer and started to breath
upon my skin, beneath my blood
found my pulse and smiled back
i'm already used to nightmares
and could not believe 
what the purpose was
why i saw red on my lips
this must be a trick i thought
someone is playing with me
but we broke our spells
and fell upon a bed 
naked both morning burning
collapse/reborn
love

Comments

Popular Posts