the orchid walked silent, an apocalyptic dawn behind her back
her wounds stretched up like red mature wine fields
a worn off truth, bleached inside her eyes
burning a captivity of angst leaking from her shy arms
i saw a notebook, i thought i saw ashes glued together
her cloak of soundscapes, old wings of frequencies
a promise of departures
she took a deep breath, trying to swallow the grey
her eyes opening wide open
her veins lusting for it
you could hear her praying
whispers like spears, digging holes into your world
summoning reverb
ocean's skin

i felt into it, dropping on my knees, trying to catch my breath
i saw my shoulders bleeding and my tears falling
everything is corrupt
i stood up and started to touch everything i could reach
my finger tips were aching scraping for an answer between all of this
i took my cigarettes


you smoke too much, i said to myself

the keys were underneath and the car was waiting

you said: i think this is the sun, the day is coming
i said: it's still dark, it's night outside

you grabbed my hand and put me on the passenger's sit


start the engine please, i said

the mirrors where broken and the compass was lying
i lost my escapes and my traps aren't working
a milking suicide pouring our flags


look, you said

the skyline is burning like a bunch of roses choking on blood
drive away please
you kissed me, and i could taste your heart
we met an exit and drowned into a concrete bath of eternity
a dream or a memory i don't remember

Comments

Popular Posts